PAUL OGUDA Poems
- Black Market Welcome to the black market Where goods are ...
- Heroes Heroes are not soldiers Coming back home ...
- Red Bmx Bicycle There was a small boy In the ...
- The Storm There was total darkness Then the storm began
- An Ode To Gaia Gaia is weeping Her heart shredding to ...
- My Rebel She wears no makeup Only lip gloss to make her lips...
- Queenter If I had another chance To live I`d change ...
Living in this life taking the best moments as they come and living through the worst as they go...we aint here forever so hope my work will live on in my place... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about PAUL OGUDA
Welcome to the black market
Where goods are stored in old baskets
Goods ranging from guns to leather jackets
Organized gangs and drug rackets
Own and control it like a puppet
No fixed price on any goods
No discrimination on neighborhoods
As we are all the same
In the name of money
As it means business, just business
Cheap and expensive drugs
For the poor
Rich and also thugs
Some capable of turning one into rugs
Memory loss and feeling high
I recommend ...