PAUL OGUDA Poems
- Heroes Heroes are not soldiers Coming back home ...
- Red Bmx Bicycle There was a small boy In the ...
- Black Market Welcome to the black market Where goods are ...
- The Storm There was total darkness Then the storm began
- An Ode To Gaia Gaia is weeping Her heart shredding to ...
- My Rebel She wears no makeup Only lip gloss to make her lips...
- Queenter If I had another chance To live I`d change ...
Living in this life taking the best moments as they come and living through the worst as they go...we aint here forever so hope my work will live on in my place... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about PAUL OGUDA
Heroes are not soldiers
Coming back home victorious
Not the generals
Strateging and running the war council
Heroes are soldiers
Coming back home in caskets
Heroes are men killed in battle
From Paris to Achilles
Heroes are assassinated patriots
Pio Gama Pinto
I cant name each one
But this is for all who died
For a cause, even just one
With your lives you paid
That is the ultimate price
Heroes are the young boys
Who left home and went to the ...