Paul Mwenelupembe Poems
- Love Comes Softly Rains are to sow and good times to ...
- I Was There The country descended to rages The people geared...
- I Am The Street Kid I am the street kid Here in the street ...
- Anxiety What makes me worring? This takes me, my joy, away ...
- A Never Ending Verse When crippled twice in the breath When ...
- Everything In The Loo! These things, these things settling ...
- Swallow Pool History is a guide roller stone The eastern ...
My original name is Paul Mwenelupembe, I come from a very small village called Muyeleka at Ngara in Karonga district. I was born in a family of seven children and am the first born. I have moved in many schools, I have an O' level Certificate, and a Diploma in Land Administration, obtain at Natural Resources College(University of Agriculture and Natural Resources) , Malawi.
I started ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Mwenelupembe
Love Comes Softly
Rains are to sow and good times to love
Built on soils rich of grave land
Such a valley long way to go, it comes softly
From that dead land, a place of living
To a loving land limits by the spring
So hard to shoot the routing star
A seed of peace into roots and leaves
Comes slowly in the stream sand
In the rivulets valleys, slops of God
Going deep in loam soiled hand
Down the rivers slowly it comes
The invisible altar is meant for pottery
As God provides the step of ridged love
Falling from the sky of love
So love comes softly
If gentle ...