Paul Holmes Poems
- * A Tibute To Mary Jones She opened a special Welsh ...
- Beautiful Inside Appearances can be deceptive, And to the ...
- * Weathering The Storm A Red Poppy basking in the radiant ...
- Her Smile Makes Me Smile Whenever I feel sad And life’s ...
- * Haiku - Peacock Feather
- Stingray Ballet A warm, clear turquoise sea Is the stage of ...
- Methuselah For four-thousand years and more He’s withstood ...
Married with two teenagers. Self-employed window cleaner. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Holmes
* A Tibute To Mary Jones
She opened a special Welsh Book
Given as a present from a Friend,
She daily set aside time to look
Upon those words which her heart did mend.
For now she had the Holy Bible in her hand,
A priceless Treasure, at last acquired;
She walked barefoot across the hilly Land,
At sixteen, a feat to be admired!
Twenty-five-miles wasn’t much for her to bear;
Of this Book, she just had to get a hold –
Her desire and drive was something most rare
For a young girl to trek in the cold.
It must have felt like a soothing balm
To read those words at leisure...