Paul Fowler Poems
- Peaceful Place Let me stay in this peaceful place, Where ...
- On The Allotment Outside under a clear blue sky, Don't ...
- New York I walk these busy streets and awestruck am I, As I...
- Along The Beach On a bright summer's day there's no better ...
- The Poet How green is a leaf, how white is a cloud, Not ...
- In Poetry Just a few words in, And I'm floating away, ...
- Seasons As I stroll through this park I see a wonderful ...
Lives in Gosport, UK; with my wife Della and our four grown up children.
I've been writing poetry for a while now, still learning as I go along; and find it most relaxing. I haven't got a favourite poet or style as yet, enjoying exploring; but one I read regularly is Leisure by William Henry Davies more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Fowler
Let me stay in this peaceful place,
Where there's never a worry nor care,
Time is of no consequence here.
Given the choice I'd always be there,
The place where I can work hard, or not,
The pace is solely determined by me,
Time to count all the good things I've got,
The attraction here is for all to see,
When days are hard and I want some space,
Let me stay in this peaceful place.