paul bamberger Poems
- Coming Asunder Of Eldridge Cle... 3 a.m. listen to the ...
- Homeward Bound
- The Horse Cutter's Dream like meanness racing around ...
- The Source Essence it begins somewhere else in another time ...
- A] Cautionary Tale hey old man shadow old man where you ...
- Citizens By Night CITIZENS BY NIGHT day ends sky pales ...
- The Kiss five decades she waits the stirring of a small ...
let the poems speak for themselves
*“I am because we are.” From the Xhosa culture and language of the Nguni Bantu people of South Africa.
" An anthropologist proposed a game to the kids in an African tribe. He put a basket full of fruit near a tree and told the kids that whoever got there first won the sweet fruits. When he told them to run they all took each others’ ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about paul bamberger
Coming Asunder Of Eldridge Cleaver*
listen to the dark rhythm the cool cats hung out to dry
shadow girls hurry by
fear in the street
they’re out to get you Eldridge Cleaver
out to f… you over the whole lot of them
as they have f…ed over all those beautiful cool cats who came before you
had them dead long before they died
* censored by poemhunter