paul bamberger Poems
- Mothers And Daughters* they struck him down hard early in ...
- Coming Asunder Of Eldridge Cle... 3 a.m. listen to the ...
- Homeward Bound
- The Horse Cutter's Dream like meanness racing around ...
- The Source Essence it begins somewhere else in another time ...
- A] Cautionary Tale hey old man shadow old man where you ...
- Citizens By Night CITIZENS BY NIGHT day ends sky pales ...
Comments about paul bamberger
Mothers And Daughters*
they struck him down hard early in life
he slaps me around plenty
i cannot leave
my daughter never cries
to feed my daughter
I’ll take on the whole lot of you
the young men howl
i am a young mother in a time of famine
my daughter dying at my breast
my husband wanting a son
my daughter was a love child
a wedding to make things right
a family joke to keep me honest
they have a one child only policy here
he took my daughter
sold her to the americans
as a child they ...