paul bamberger Poems
- War Story mothers nursing in the night infant sons cry out ...
- Coming Asunder Of Eldridge Cle... 3 a.m. listen to the ...
- Homeward Bound
- The Horse Cutter's Dream like meanness racing around ...
- The Source Essence it begins somewhere else in another time ...
- Citizens By Night day ends sky pales evening shades toward ...
- Cautionary Tale hey old man shadow old man where you ...
Comments about paul bamberger
mothers nursing in the night
infant sons cry out
a war cry
the nation takes all
the gods may come and go
but the storm in the pass is eternal
so many come to die
we came upon his body rolled into a ditch
tossed to the oblivion of the untagged body
the talk of men casual where the dead carry no weight
hunker down boy
roots and all boy
storm coming up this hill
night coming down this hill boy
keep it moving
no way out
there are boys who travel this world with death slung across their ...