Paul Andrew Bourne
Paul Andrew Bourne Poems
- A Flower With Years Like a seed I began in the open ...
- Anger I stood perched on the mountain like a thief, like a ...
- Hurting Hurting hurting deeply hurting severely weeping, ...
- The Day Has Come! Each day slowly drifts afoot pointing, ...
- Speech I see emptiness in their utterances I see corruption ...
- I'M A Man I'm a man clothed in mystic, power and ...
- Politics I sat in my homeland just looking at the godsâ€™ ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Andrew Bourne
I stood perched on the mountain
like a thief, like a thief
like a thief I stood in a surveillance mode
searching for the cracks,
but what I saw
was the vengeance that I had to express'
I felt the pain
darting at my being with a marksman precision
I was a genie
constructing bridges, barricades, and closets
without that exist
I wanted it, so earnestly'
I wanted to eat it
yes eat the next like a viper
I wanted to consume it
without a trace for burial
I was no sane child
I was no soldier at...