Patrice Delevoe Poems
- Choices Compare me to a lonely night, casted out! lifeless ...
- Stop Armageddon Stupidity over-flowing our nation, hate ...
- Everlasting Depths Of Darkness Once there was a child with no...
- As I Begins As the walls closes in, isolation begin Yowls ...
- Success Y Disparity The little boy born the little boy heart...
- Blinded By Lies we are told to love, taught to fight hated, ...
- A Step Back Is it hungry kids, sleepless nights bombed ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patrice Delevoe
Compare me to a lonely night,
casted out! lifeless sight
bored, dull, no motion
bright darkness, full of poison
Full of hate, blood and pain
Rain and storms, through the veins
fire and ice, battle fire won
run, run, more, more
Or, Compare me to a sunny day
happy spirits, innocence play
fun, joy, excitement filled
abundant of love, crowd of cheer
Forget the hate, wipe the tears
play in the rain, purify the veins
ice and fire, war fire lost
run no more, stand up and believe
The choice is yours
long as you believe