Parul Rastogi Poems
- Love Itself Finds The Path! Be not a begger o' man! But a ...
- A Wish To Embrace Thee I walk carrying tinsels Yet I ...
- A Cinquain- 'Flower' Flower Innocuous beauty Swaying, ...
- Cinquain- 'The Sun' The sun Golden palanquin Moving on ...
- 'Love Itself Finds The Path' Be not a begger o' man! but a ...
- Crushed Pinions -...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Parul Rastogi
Love Itself Finds The Path!
Be not a begger o' man!
But a doner of love!
Thou art blessed in ample With an urn full of love
More thou shalt empty it
The more He will refill
'Thy cup shall brim over! '
Love is an embrosia!
Nurtured with divinity
Be not a devil o' man!
But be a divine dove!
Then thou shalt not ask for love
But love itself will find the path
Which leads to thy heart!