Paige M. Johnson
Paige M. Johnson Poems
- Souls fire casts a warm glow sending the shadows askew ...
- A Painting Hair like burnished onyx, draped o'er somber ...
- Goodbye Butterfly Goodbye, to my, little butterfly I keep ...
- Fatal Love Alas fate has not been kind For my heart, or my ...
- The 'Man' Darkness cowers, beyond the stoop Look Out in to ...
- Life Denied My heart aches in my chest as I tick away the ...
- The Dance Of Death A cool hand grips my waist line, guiding...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paige M. Johnson
fire casts a warm glow
sending the shadows askew
dancing about my smooth skin
as i celabrate anew
i spin and dance
along the flames
my bare feet know the way
your eyes they watch me
drawn to death
as i move aganst the ray
there is no music
to witch my body moves
just the rythm of my heart
a wild and free-grace
sparrows song, one you may never part
my body moves
my eyes are closed
and you come up from behind
to meet my lips with soft fingertips
but i leave you far behind
with you so close