paapa esuman Poems
- Just Smile deepest breath wait a while to simile more than i...
- Because I Love You i told her i love her and she thought it ...
- How I Meet Her Part1 Imagining how the world will be Under a...
- Arise And Build How long will tears flow from my eye Like ...
- One Day Who knows one day! Who knows one day will be a day ...
- Wild Vision Don`t keep what you think Because your vision ...
- Life What Are You What i want i don't get What i deserve is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about paapa esuman
deepest breath wait a while
to simile more than i can smile
tribulation on my way like a rolling stone
to its storms, i smile because it will soon be gone
they can never ever stay
they are road signs to direct your way
its appearance will get you frightened
standing on your grounds gets you enlightened
its corridors full of sadness which will get you sinking
keep moving with a positive thinking
no matter the cause of it never cry
constant focus and aim high
strength, might and power can't defeat troubles
pick hope and endurance as your marbles