Ozark Mountain Homegrown
Ozark Mountain Homegrown Poems
- Roller Coaster Of Emotions Overloaded with emotions And ...
- A New Day When morning dawns And darkness ends All fresh ...
- Full Circle Reaching out a helping hand Is an easy thing to ...
- Sweet Slumber The moon How it beckons In the stillness of ...
- Change When going through the change of life Who knew that ...
- Letting Go When people learn to let go of ego Then there is...
- Reflections Of Love Your Love it warms me like the sun You ...
First and foremost.. Thank you for taking an interest in my poems...I think you will find my poems to be very simple in nature... Not clever, not complicated, not intellectual, nor hard to understand...Just personal expressions that come straight from the heart.
I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, a mother, a grandmother, and I hope a friend... I long desperately for coexistence and world peace... I firmly believe that we are all connected...Love is the universal language of all that exists.. Always keep an open heart and an open mind.
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi (1207 - 1273 / Balkh / Afghanistan)
is my most revered mystical poet..
Words can not express the joy and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Roller Coaster Of Emotions
Overloaded with emotions
And they're wearing me down
I feel like the carnival
Has come to town..
I'm riding the roller coaster
Wouldn't you know
I'm hanging on tight
And I'm in the front row
Going up and down
Going fast then slow
When will it stop
Where will it go
It's making me sick
I can't take this ride
I want to get off
I want to go hide
Why do I keep riding
When it brings me down
And why does it keep
Going round and round