Ozark Mountain Homegrown
Ozark Mountain Homegrown Poems
- Searching I feel so lost to this world There is no joy left ...
- Full Circle Reaching out a helping hand Is an easy thing to ...
- Letting Go When people learn to let go of ego Then there is...
- Sweet Slumber The moon How it beckons In the stillness of ...
- New Day When morning dawns And darkness ends All fresh and ...
- Change When going through the change of life Who knew that ...
- Beauty My beauty seems no longer there My youth doth fade ...
First and foremost.. Thank you for taking an interest in my poems...I think you will find my poems to be very simple in nature... Not clever, not complicated, not intellectual, nor hard to understand...Just personal expressions that come straight from the heart, from me to you..
I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, a mother, a grandmother, and I hope a friend... I long desperately for coexistence and world peace... I firmly believe that we are all connected...Love is the universal language of all that exists.. Always keep an open heart and an open mind. Namaste'
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi (1207 - 1273 / Balkh / Afghanistan)
is my most revered mystical ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I feel so lost to this world
There is no joy left in me
I have spent my whole life
For something that was not there
Searching for a dream
That does not exist
My time has now passed
All hope is gone...lost...
Happiness eludes me
Grief exudes from me
There is nothing left inside
I am just this empty shell...
All these long years
I've been so busy searching
That I simply forgot to live
And now that I am old
And my last days on earth are near
I know this thing I'm searching for
Has always been right ...