Osoanon Nimuss Poems
- Absolutely Nothing Once on a yellow piece of paper with green...
- Warped And Twisted Harsh words & violent blows Hidden ...
- Smiles Are Like Makeup Laughing. At my ...
- Divorce Silently creeping up Ripping hearts and lives apart,...
- Music A rainbow of harmonies, filled with ecstasy Poetry ...
- The Nightingale As the night falls, the silence falls. All ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Osoanon Nimuss
Once on a yellow piece of paper with green lines
he wrote a poem
And he called it 'Chops'
because that was the name of his dog
And that's what it was all about
And his teacher gave him an A
and a gold star
And his mother hung it on the kitchen door
and read it to his aunts
That was the year Father Tracy
took all the kids to the zoo
And he let them sing on the bus
And his little sister was born
with tiny toenails and no hair
And his mother and father kissed alot
And the girl around the ...