Oscar Aceves Poems
- Lost Without A Moon Where has this moon gone? the moon that...
- Lost And Confused I'm lost, And I'm confused, For I like ...
- Teenage Trategy In my room, All Alone, I have my gun, And...
- A Smile You just brought a smile to my face.. A smile cuz ...
- Just One Kiss I'm Telling you You'll always be, In my ...
- Moving On You got my trust, You got my heart, And that's ...
- Don'T Be Aww, Don't be sad.. Don't be confused, Don't be...
i like poetry...i got into poetry this september...and i enjoy it...i'm now working on other poems right now...hopefully they come out good...wish me luck... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Oscar Aceves
Lost Without A Moon
Where has this moon gone?
the moon that used to brighten up
the night sky,
And the moon that used to shine
Brighter than any star,
The moon that used to bring to me
This beautiful light,
For this moon used to lighten up
Now that this moon is gone
I must rely on the stars
to bring me light,
This moon left me alone,
alone to suffer and think
And now i know that
I am lost,
Oh where has this moon gone?