Orlando Belo Poems
- Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cove... Don’t judge me by the way I ...
- Sitting And Thinking Here I am sitting in the dark ...
- Not A Waltz But A Tango I looked with eyes of wonderment and...
- Love’s Journey We once found love where there was none, and...
- A Troubled Soul In the early hours I saw church spires, ...
- The Cobra And The Mongoose “Tell me mongoose why are you ...
- A Thank You Prayer Dear Lord I wish to say thank you for ...
Derbyshire born, Derbyshire bred, strong in the arm
and weak in the head.anon.
I’m a plain and simple, up front and in your face,
if you don’t like what I do, thats fine,
there's beauty in both silk and lace. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Orlando Belo
Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover
Don’t judge me by the way I look
and by the way I have my hair.
Don’t judge me by my dirty shoes
and by the way my jeans have tears.
Don’t think because I have tattoos
that I’m not nice to know.
Don’t think because I swear
that I have no feelings to show.
My appearance is a defence
to how I feel inside.
My sensitivity is my weakness
so my appearance is just a lie.