ordinary passerby Poems
- The Magic Snow In our city the snow never melts. Usually ...
- Everything Flows everything flows from itself I am not ...
- Sometimes she who looks with your eyes sometimes wears ...
- You Were Among Them you were among them naked they were ...
- The Presence as stoneless keeps a stone as life goes on ...
- Life Is... life is a funny youtrap honey web where you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ordinary passerby
The Magic Snow
In our city the snow never melts.
indistinguishable from the grass and asphalt.
In our city the sun always shines.
In our city all live forever.
they pretend to be dead