Omolola David Poems
- Oh Mother Of Mine She’s beautiful So beautiful she is Like...
- Absurdity Within my little world lies my little ...
- Letter To Tola I write not because it's what I want to do, ...
- Why Live? Why live? The skies are too long You can't get ...
- Think Tomorrow The day is new With lots to spit out With ...
- I Meet Billy Along the narrow path Seeth, but a few. A ...
- A Chick In A River. So tiny was I. Happy could I ...
A Civil Servant cum Brand Consultant with a Passion for Change through the act of writing more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Omolola David
Oh Mother Of Mine
So beautiful she is
Like the crown of the royals
Like the garment of Zeus
Like the lilies of the lea
So loving she can be
When I cry, she would say
Weep not child but weeps along
When the drowing nights come
And she’s worn out
She would say
Sleep child or I shall never rest
And when she sleeps
Her eyes brightens to watch her cub
Isn’t she loving?
That nature pleads to be her
Teresa changes her name
All because of her
Who else will be?
Or can be like her
Like the mother eagle