Omolola David Poems
- A Chick In A River. So tiny was I. Happy could I ...
- Think Tomorrow The day is new With lots to spit out With ...
- My Life My life, A Mirror of Many Antagonism A Believe in...
- Oh Mother Of Mine She’s beautiful So beautiful she is Like...
- Absurdity Within my little world lies my little ...
- Letter To Tola I write not because it's what I want to do, ...
- Why Live? Why live? The skies are too long You can't get ...
A Civil Servant cum Brand Consultant with a Passion for Change through the act of writing more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Omolola David
A Mirror of Many Antagonism
A Believe in Deception
Rooted in love surrounded by Thorns
Beautiful it may seem
But Beyond anyone can see
Lies the fallacy of their visual scenes
Embedded in fear
Yet surrounded by flair
With uncertainty not so fair
Its a Shadow of what I Feel
A Mirage of what they See
Yet, an Irony of what we all Perceive
Though not my Picture
Yet my Future
A Paradigm shift into Confusion
My life is defined by the Things I do
Yet the Things I beg ...