Olawale Ogunrinola Poems
- Our Journey To Crime He’s just a child with fragile eyes His...
- Spiral Of Silence Like swarm of bees they gather together; ...
- Super Mario The time for game will come for sure Time for ...
- My God Is A Policeman I know why all men like to commit ...
- Wreckage Of Yesterday In the days when integrity and ...
- The Mystery And The Misery Of ... We saw a beautiful ...
- Chasing Shadows By the time I finish the last line You will...
The poet popularly known as Wale began this eventful journey as a poet at the age of 18 and ever since, he has progressed from being just an anonymous writer giving to fun personal pleasure to one that writes powerful lines and verses with his audience in mind...My inspiration is God and He moves me from time to time, to write about what goes on in man as it pertains to the physical, emotional and... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Olawale Ogunrinola
Our Journey To Crime
He’s just a child with fragile eyes
His tender heart like that of an angel
'It is time for Bible Studies
Please, Dad, let's not be late! ' He said
'Oh no, ' said Daddy, 'Maybe not today.
I’ve had a very busy day;
And I deserve at least a day of rest,
I am going to the balcony.
For there I can relax and rest,
So come along, and stop bothering me,
We will go to church some other day.'
Months and years have passed away
But Daddy’s boy is pleading no more
Those childhood days are long forgotten.
Daddy's now very near his grave,
And life is ...