Okuola Paul Abiola
Okuola Paul Abiola Poems
- Fall Out Of Love I beg tears to come To flow freely from my ...
- Lord Jesus Christ, Thanks For ...
- Prayer For My Enemies Lord, I pray for my enemies Grant them...
- The Crisis Of My Life Christ intervene in the crisis That ...
- Will You Marry Me My Lady? A good friend... Is expensive ...
- No One No one wants me No one loves me 'cos I am no one No...
- My Angel In The Dark When I was empty with thought and dead, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Okuola Paul Abiola
Fall Out Of Love
I beg tears to come
To flow freely from my eyes
Hoping that my burden will be light
Wishing that my pain will be relieved
But it refuses to come
Then I beckon on death to come
To come and take me off this world
For I regreted ever living
For there is no purpose of living again
Yet, death refuses to come
I, Finally, called on love
Trusting in it's power
Believing in it's strength and might
Then I remember
That all my troubles and result of my fall
My fall out of Love
My Fall Out Of Love