Nyota Yasulwe (08/08/1970 / Kenya)
Nyota Yasulwe is a medical practitioner who sometimes writes poems. The poems depict his thoughts and the emotions that he goes through. He has a daughter and a son. He mainly writes as a lover, dad and human. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Beautiful drought!
- Cold Day At Work
- Daddy and Lovely Daughter
- Daddy I kissed a girl, I confess!
- Dreaming about Sweetie gives me hope
- Evening Without You Sweetie
- Fire In My Heart
- Flower in Loveland!
- Good morning kiss
- Home, sweet home is home with daddy!
- I am Healthy by Loving You Sweetie
- I Decided to Love My Sweet Sweetie
- I love you even when afar
- I Loved Even Before I Saw Sweetie
The best paperback
books of 2013
Heart of Darkness and Other Great Works by Joseph Conrad
See the Original Magazine Publication
Samuel R. Delany Has Been Named Grand Master
For 2013 By The Science Fiction And Fantasy Writers Of America
The Best Poetry Books