Nyota Yasulwe is a medical practitioner who sometimes writes poems. The poems depict his thoughts and the emotions that he goes through. He has a daughter and a son. He mainly writes as a lover, dad and human. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- I love loving you sweet Sweetie -new-
- Count The Blessings Sweetie!
- I work to cure but think about sweet Swe...
- Sweet sweetie I desire you
- God I prayed for my sweet sweetie
- I Have Woken Up To See You! -new-
- He is great for creating sweet Sweetie
- I Am Hopelessly Hoping For You Sweetie
- Dad is destiny!
- Home, sweet home is home with daddy!
- What Daddy Sees in Daughter
- I am Healthy by Loving You Sweetie
- Cold Day At Work
- When you take care of Mummy!
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)