Nyota Yasulwe (08/08/1970 / Kenya)
Nyota Yasulwe is a medical practitioner who sometimes writes poems. The poems depict his thoughts and the emotions that he goes through. He has a daughter and a son. He mainly writes as a lover, dad and human. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Beautiful drought!
- Cold Day At Work
- Daddy and Lovely Daughter
- Daddy I kissed a girl, I confess!
- Dreaming about Sweetie gives me hope
- Evening Without You Sweetie
- Fire In My Heart
- Flower in Loveland!
- Good morning kiss
- Home, sweet home is home with daddy!
- I am Healthy by Loving You Sweetie
- I Decided to Love My Sweet Sweetie
- I love to dream about my sweet Sweetie!
- I love you even when afar