noctiluca scintillans Poems
- Fear Of Failing it comes violently attacks me & I fall ...
- Commoner To Love No matter how stiff I Try to make my heart ...
- Happy Couple Of 50s '50s' is only what I see them is deep ...
- You Are My Tears I don't want to let you go cause I want ...
- For Now, See Ya I say to him, 'My love, Even when you ...
- Gifts Ain'T Free People with innate power are envied but, ...
- Strange Girl 'What a strange girl! ! ', they said, I just ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Fear Of Failing
it comes violently
& I fall down
it always shakes my heart real bad
mind, in trial to pacify it,
my jobs get shattered irreparably
have been going through it till now
& now i should fight with it& b like d people who i see r very confident
but to fight with self
it’s harder than to do with others
I really aspire to not fear when i need to play things
Tactfully, mindfully& with wholeheartedly
not to stay mingling upon d heart
there is every chance of slipping in every move we make
& the fear
just comes along with each one...