Nkululeko Mdudu (11 October 1990 / Queenstown/ South Africa)
Nkululeko Gilbert Mdudu is a goat herder who grew up in the villege of Shiloh near Queenstown in the Eastern Cape. He was largely influenced by his grandfather, Simon Gilbert Mdudu who; along with his wife Beatrice Mdudu(my grandma) and the magic of the legendary true stories of their lives have shaped me. I am mad about my culture'and the world is a diamond', they said; but mainly about the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- ! ! ! Does Black Ink Ever Turn Grey?
- ! ! ! -My Love Has Loved You Best~! ! !
- ! ! Something To Smile About `_;
- ! ...Written On Sorrows' Page
- ! @~Zihla Ngamqala Mnye~~
- ! Ah! Love!
- ! will try...
- $! Who Said.....
- ***! ! The Kid Inside Me*#
- ...'Dr Phil
- /! /**Icala lomcinga/! /
- @! Free Range@