Nick Choy Poems
- The Perspective Of Lsd Please dear, please don't cry, I'll ...
- Mixed Feelings Every entrancing step that you make, Drives ...
- Feel It Feel the rain on my shoulder, Feel the tears go ...
- Unknown I met a wonderful girl, I hope she loves me, truly,...
- War Cry With the terrible war cry ringing in my ears, My ...
- Pictures Holding pictures of great value, Invoked deep ...
- Dancing In The Air Dancing in the air with pride and grace, ...
A young poet, deep in thoughts.. o wait.. wanna talk to me? sn= xxIamxGodxx...xD more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Perspective Of Lsd
Please dear, please don't cry,
I'll bring you to a place where you can fly,
A place where color talks and reality fade,
It's a dream within reality, don't be afraid.
Trust in me, and you will see,
How right I am, how fun it'll be,
A world of your own, a world of your rule,
No such thing as homework and school.
What an idiot, what a fool,
Never once suspect that I'm cruel,
Addicted to me and you are doomed,
While I live in pleasure, and you in gloom.
Day after day you trusted me,
Never knew how screwed you'll be,
Until one day, ...