Nick Bauer Poems
- Ode To Steak Sizzling, steaming, smoking meat Always a ...
- Less Taken You travel down the path less taken It's popular,...
- Her She's really pretty, She's pretty cute Lots of fun, ...
- The Golden Years When I'm the tender age of old, I'll visit...
- Ambush The unit is riding in the military truck Telling ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nick Bauer
Ode To Steak
Sizzling, steaming, smoking meat
Always a tasty, yummy treat.
Some prefer it pink, others love it brown.
Long as I remember, its always been around.
Grass to cow; cow to plate
Eat it with a pretty girl on a date
Salad, potatoes, lots of sides
Eating too much makes an uncomfortable ride.
Summertime, cookout, they're on the way
Friends plus me and steak, GREAT DAY!