Nicholas Nikolov Poems
- An Angel On Earth For a majority of my young life, I have ...
- Day Nor Night I think about you day and night. When I am not...
- Mother's Day Is Ever Day One day is not worth to show you ...
- Ocean Blue, Love True The far-reaching resplendence of the ...
- Disturbing The Peace Executives of multi-billion dollar ...
- A Walk I Will Not Forget It was a beautiful sunshine hot ...
- Departure Day The eve of your last day was despairingly not ...
Born and bred in Toronto, Canada. I have been living here my whole life pretty much, except for one year when my family and I lived in Florida, USA. I was just a baby while there, and then we came back to Toronto after I turned a year old. I have Bulgarian roots, and a little bit of Greek from my mother's side of the family as well. I am sort of fluent in Bulgarian and my Greek language skills are pretty much non-existent, unfortunately. However, my skills in Macedonian match my fluency in Bulgarian; my Serbian skills is at an intermediate level I guess because although my speaking is not the greatest, I can however understand, read and write Serbian quite well. I did graduate from high ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicholas Nikolov
An Angel On Earth
For a majority of my young life,
I have never believed in the existence
of neither angels, Heaven nor God.
That was until, the sudden entrance
of a stunning friend - immediately
gave to me her unimaginable unrivaled divinity;
her heavenly soul, her cosmic love,
her genuine compassion and plenty
beyond the dreams of children's fantasies.
She has most definitely blessed
my life with swiftness - pristineness galore -
never to be forsaken.
As this angel, which the Lord
himself, has marvelously sent
for me, he, in truth brought extravagant
peace in my...