Nicholas Abaddon Poems
- A Cold Day In May I arrived home on this rainy, dreary ...
- Without My Love outside my window a nightingale sings, All ...
- A Hobo's Complaint I have put these words on paper because...
- My Suicide Pain and anguish have filled my soul, Where did ...
- A Lonely Ship Alone out in the sea of sand, waiting for the ...
- Social Commentary Or Boredom? Hello Earth, mother of all ...
- An Analysis Of America we wanted to have a say in law We ...
I am 19 years old and write poems because it's fun and great way of expression. I read a crap load, from the likes of Aleister Crowley to Marx and Nietzche and whatever else i find interesting.
My motto on my interest is this: Spiritual in depth, Philosophically interesting, useless in reality.
Please read and comment on my random writings more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicholas Abaddon
A Cold Day In May
I arrived home on this rainy, dreary day.
At first it seemed that the weather alone was odd in may,
Then I saw the bags by the door.
She came down the stairs her eyes afire,
At this, my heart became weak and my mood dire.
She said she was leaving
she didn't deserve the pain I caused and my misbehaving.
My addictions had betrayed me and all I held dear,
I fell to my knees and begged her to stay.
she cried and aid she dared not the pain was too great,
She picked up her bags and headed for the door
She stopped and turned and with tears in her eye said to ...