Nero CaroZiv Poems
- The Shade Of Death The shade of death is made of a canopy ...
- Lost Childhood Hills and dales of ancient land, bleak, barren...
- Wild Strawberries It is that time of my life that in me I ...
- How Does She Smile How does she smile like that little ...
- A Forest Nymph ##1 It was the middle of the night by the ...
- A Morning Rush The seasons gather flowers from the rain And ...
- Is It Gone? Is it gone? Is it Silent? My pulses beat What is...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Winter, as harsh as brutal it isnone
A warm spring always follows, the wounded earth to appease
Yet unfortunate I am, not being as optimistic
When it comes to death; I am realistic''
''She looks fair from farnone
Yet she is far from being fair''
''I have been astonished; struck that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. It is the same world; the same God; why not let people be free to choose the method to address GOD?''none
The way the world is; the diversities in it of flowers, trees, grass, birds, animals and human races it conveys to me the thought that GOD likes diversity; God would not like all humans being of the ...none
''How one can notice a piece of beauty unless an ugly thing will be near by; therefore ugly is part of beauty''none
Comments about Nero CaroZiv
The Shade Of Death
The shade of death is made of a canopy piercing cold
That mortal eyes ache and cannot comprehend or behold
Yet when mortal eyes are closed
And death, cold and pale the limbs reposed
Shall the disposed soul then wakes and roaming it seen
Asking: 'where are Eden's Golden keys? '
Some claim that grave is Heaven' gate
Where rich as poor, royal as commoner, all around it wait
A tale, a fairy, a feeble since old age told
Yet no one from there returned to this story enfold
Copy rights 2010