Nero CaroZiv Poems
- A Forest Nymph It was the middle of the night by the forest ...
- The Shade Of Death The shade of death is made of a canopy ...
- Lost Childhood Hills and dales of ancient land, bleak, barren...
- Wild Strawberries It is that time of my life that in me I ...
- How Does She Smile How does she smile like that little ...
- A Morning Rush The seasons gather flowers from the rain And ...
- Is It Gone? Is it gone? Is it Silent? My pulses beat What is...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Winter, as harsh as brutal it isnone
Always warm spring follows, the wounded earth to appease
Yet unfortunate I am, not being as optimistic
When it comes to death; I am realistic''
''She looks fair from farnone
Yet she is far from being fair''
''I have been astonished; struck that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. It is the same world; the same God; why not let people be free to choose the method to address GOD?''none
The way the world is; the diversities in it of flowers, trees, grass, birds, animals and human races it conveys to me the thought that GOD likes diversity; God would not like all humans being of the ...none
''How one can tell that a piece of beauty is beautiful unless an ugly thing will be near by; therefore ugly is part of beauty''none
Comments about Nero CaroZiv
A Forest Nymph
It was the middle of the night by the forest mossy rock
The furry feathers owl had awakened the woods clock
How drowsy were the habitants of the trees at that hour
The wind whistled and moaned ominously across the wide bower
All night the restless wind breathed low with mellower tone
Through every hollow cave and craggy alley lone
The night was stormy, chilly and haunted dark
The trees barely held to their thin, tattered peeling bark
The heavy dark gray clouds were spread in vaults high
They covered but not totally hided the canopy sky
The old ...