Neil Siskind Poems
- Thy Deeds Be Harbingers -new- I appreciate how thou dost request me...
- 'Twas Just Yesterday ‘Twas a full moon; and fields in full ...
- Surrendering Heart Filled up for emptiness I often feel Good...
- Truth Told You hide and have oft dared me to find you. You ...
- Pointless Destruction Worldwide destruction of things and ...
- The Bald Eagle Rises Prominent and majestic, an iconic symbol...
- You Vacillate - Whilst I Wait When I walked in the room your...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Neil Siskind
You Vacillate - Whilst I Wait
When I walked in the room
your eyes darted away.
It matters not, I know those eyes,
I know what it was that you wanted to say.
Or what you couldn't say
because he is still there.
Not in the room, but in your head.
Still, to me, you've laid your heart bare.
We've talked about the future often.
Are those words you would rescind?
You feel connected here, you can't disconnect there.
You tirelessly ruminate whilst I twist in the wind.