Neil Siskind Poems
- The Bald Eagle Rises -new- Prominent and majestic, an iconic symbol...
- Pointless Destruction -new- Worldwide destruction of things and ...
- You Vacillate - Whilst I Wait -new- When I walked in the room your...
- A False Start A False Start This poem was written in ...
- She Reminds Me She Reminds Me Years, tears, fears It all ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Neil Siskind
The Bald Eagle Rises
Prominent and majestic, an iconic symbol of freedom.
Imported from the west and invigorated on the Hudson's banks.
On my deeded soil I can witness what I'd only seen on film for decades....and decades.
The bald eagle rises.
New wildlife, a classic symbol of the spirit of man and his desire for self autonomy, established on a seemingly oft contrived and relatively prosaic east coast.
A piece of the untamed west in the civilized east.
It brings me solace and wonderment to know it's here.
To experience it brings me peace.