Nathan Kraft Poems
- My Hero My Hero is Many, My Hero is One. My Hero Proudly ...
- Perception Of Reality What have I done? This evil menace ...
- My Fear My Fear is not the Darkness or the Monsters it ...
- Afraid I See You Sitting There, Cold Eyes To The Sky, and...
- A Better Man We Were Fine, Till He Showed Up. Not A ...
- Go Forth Go forth, my friends. My colleagues, My ...
- Doom Exploration onadistant alienplanet, ...
I lived in Lake Elsinore California for ten years before moving to La Mirada California for three years and eventually moved to Claremore Oklahoma where I live now. I'm engaged to Kathryn and have a son Jeremiah. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nathan Kraft
My Hero is Many,
My Hero is One.
My Hero Proudly Holds a Gun.
My Hero Fights,
My Hero Kills,
My Hero Falls Out in the Field.
My Hero Laughs,
My Hero Cries,
My Hero Tries and Tries and Dies.
My Hero is Dirty,
My Hero is Smart,
My Hero Charges Towards the Front.
My Hero's a Soldier,
My Hero's a Marine,
My Hero's A Sailor Riding Across the Seas.
My Hero's an Airman,
My Hero Sacrifices,
My Hero Loves.
My Hero is Mine