Nate Flying Owl
Nate Flying Owl Poems
- Written Word </>Children of the written word You wield...
- Gentle Chorus The air is wintry The morning sky is ...
- Wintertide Lyrics In the dead of january I saunter beneath ...
- Ode To An Orange As my teeth slice into its flesh Sweet ...
- Ode To A Pair Of Hiking Shoes A pair of well used hiking ...
- Letter To Kokopelli Kokopelli, mythic flutist, Does any of ...
- Ode To Silence Remember the songs of silence That have ...
My area of expertise is tigers and other large predators. I've been writing poetry since I was fifteen and I am open to any constructive critisms, so give them if you have any. I love God and and all my friends and family. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nate Flying Owl
</>Children of the written word
You wield in your minds, voices and fingers
The weaponry you need to fight for truth
In your minds, the ideas
In your voices, the ways to speak your minds
In your fingers, the tools to record them
Stand up and shout out for truth
Fight against the tyranny of evil
Don't sit back while darkness spreads its filth
Address the night as it is
And hand out forgiveness where it is due
For words of passion and love will endure
Rise, oh warriors of truth
Narrate all you can, oh storytellers
Be observant and watchful,...