Nate Flying Owl
Nate Flying Owl Poems
- Wintertide Lyrics In the dead of January I saunter beneath ...
- Written Word </>Children of the written word You wield...
- Gentle Chorus The air is wintry The morning sky is ...
- Letter To Kokopelli Kokopelli, mythic flutist, Does any of ...
- Ode To An Orange As my teeth slice into its flesh Sweet ...
- Ode To A Pair Of Hiking Shoes A pair of well used hiking ...
- Ode To Silence Remember the songs of silence That have ...
My area of expertise is tigers and other large predators. I've been writing poetry since I was fifteen and I am open to any constructive critisms, so give them if you have any. I love God and and all my friends and family. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nate Flying Owl
In the dead of January
I saunter beneath darkened clouds
Evergreens remaining silent
Snowflakes drift in speechless beauty
Wintertide lyrics invading
The deepest marrow of my bones
I have no verse to speak today
Frozen by life's inherent bane
My tongue remains still, unshifting
I would prefer this anyway
Nature writes better poetry