Nanthinii Mohan Poems
- Rainbow (A Teacher Of Equality... It is the colour of seven ...
- My First Footprints I remember the day, when I strolled with ...
- Plastic (An Eternal Being!) Never dies from world!...
- Starting Trouble I remember the day, when I wrote my first ...
- Who Am I? I'm not a poet To write about you! What are all ...
- My Turn That morning! Seemed to arise late And I was to get ...
- Yen (The yearning of an infant) Oh! My dear little ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''No feeling is better than the feel that you are actually feeling better.''Nanthinii Mohan
''You don't need someone else's eyes to see yours.''Nanthinii Mohan
''May be life isn't a fairy tale, but it is worth making one''Nanthinii Mohan
''Love is the so many things that eyes fail to see or words describe.''Nanthinii Mohan
Rainbow (A Teacher Of Equality)
It is the colour of seven threaded in one;
As that of a free silk gown, before the eyes of poor!
It is a greeting to earth through clouds;
With its curved eyebrow!
It is the art and tact of nature;
Where it can't be learnt by any other means!
It is the anchor to give us the happiness;
That can be dissolved neither in air nor in water!
It is adorned in the sky to show us;
The path of nature and its divine silence!
It is the jewel made up of haze;
To welcome the guest- rainfall!
It is a boon, given to us;
For the long ...