MyLast Words Poems
- Memories A gift box full of memories, wrapped up in a bow Is...
- I Should Kill Myself My teachers told me to stop dreaming all...
- Believe Me I want to talk about a religion It's sprouting ...
- My Master Chemically surged veins; My master assumes ...
- A Little Nuts I'm worried I may be paranoid I'm fearful ...
- Letting Go The cold rusty edges of this blade hardly ...
- H.I.A.D. No pride No win No love No loss
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about MyLast Words
A gift box full of memories, wrapped up in a bow
Is what she gave me, they can't be given away
Memories burnt into my mind
Permanent movies stuck on play
I tried to flog em, I tried to lose them
But ultimately I know I'll need them
So I keep them safe in a box labeled
'Do not open'
And I riffle through them all every day