Muzaffar Warsi (Urdu: مظفروارثی) was a prominent Urdu poet, critic, essayist, a lyricist par excellence, and scholar of Pakistan. He was one whose work never fails to surprise. A humble man with humble beginnings who is unafraid of experimenting. He began more than five decades ago comprises a rich repertoire of not just Naats, but also authoring several anthologies of Ghazals, Nazms & hycoes including his autobiography Gaye dinon ka suraagh which is considered to be a classic. He was writing quatrains every day for Pakistan's Renowned daily newspaper Nawa-i-Waqt.
Muzaffar Warsi was born on 20 December 1933 in Meerath, India, as Muhammad ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Haath aaNkhoN pe rakh lene se Khatraa na...
- Tu Kuja Man Kuja Tu Man Kuja
- Meri Zindagi Kisi Aur Ki
- Shola Hun Bharakne Ki Guzarish Nahi Kart...
- Aadmi Chonk Chuka hai magar utha tou nah...
- Ya Rahmatil Alamin
- Jee behelta he nahi saans ki jhankaro'n ...
- Ab ke bar barsaat
- Youn Ek Pal Mat Soch Ke Aa Kyaa Ho Sakt...
- Zindagi khinch gayi mujh se tere aabroo ...
- Maanaa ke Musht-e-Khaak
- Merii judaaiiyoN se vo milkar nahiiN gay...
- Zakhm E Tanhai Main
- Meri Tasveer MeiN Rang aur Kisi ka to Na...
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)