Mridula Gupta Poems
- Morning Walk We all went for a morning walk, All the way we...
- Love And Its Magic Love is magic Love has its own ...
- She She is a daughter, She is a mother. She is a girl, ...
- White In The Sky When the sun goes down, I rise from a ...
- Friendship The longest relationship, I think it is ...
- My Brother My brother is very sweet Every Sunday we have a ...
- My Dearest Sister My dearest sister, She is the home ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mridula Gupta
We all went for a morning walk,
All the way we talked.
We laughed as we walked,
About everything we talked.
We went in beautiful grounds,
And we went round and round.
Then we played cricket,
Look! It's a hit wicket.
It was my morning walk,
We all talked.
And laughed at many jokes,
Oh! It was only a dream, and I just woke.