Morose Mermaid Poems
- A Mermaid's Tale Of Concrete's... A Mermaid's Tale of ...
- Without You WITHOUT YOU What is there in between you and ...
- Sound Of Silence Sound of Silence There is nothing called ...
- Dreams And Reality Would you please give me a place to hide? ...
- The Clouds And You The clouds and you All the dark clouds...
- KOSHTO (কষ্ট) Koshto gulo kamon hoy boloto, Koto prokarer ...
- Megh r Tumi (মেঘ আর তুমি) Moner shob kalo meghgulo akasher ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Mermaid's Tale Of Concrete's World
A Mermaid's Tale of Concrete's World
I am watching the sea from this concrete's world;
Turquoise blue happy waves;
Grey unhappy waves;
Green lost waves;
Black waves which shows Poseidon's anger;
All the waves are confined in this world of concrete;
The sea is enormous, it is prodigious;
What is sea? Is it he or she?
Why can I not embrace thee? ?
Why I feel so numb when I am near thy immensity;
though I love thee alike Tithonus's love for Aurora?
Am I being punished by the Lord of Sea?