Biography of Morgan Siegel
I begin poetry, at mid-late 2012
- Falling Down The Rabbit-hole
- Love, Regret, & Resolution
- Milestones Pt. I
- Silver... Red... And Apology
- Milestones Pt. II
- Who Am I?
- Tomorrow Cannot Come Sooner
- Road Of Broken Memories
- As Long As It Takes
- Stand At The Edge
- You Will Not See Me pt. I
- You Will Not See Me pt. II
- Decayed Elegance
Tears For Us All
...I have done so much, most of it heartache...
I take her hands in mine, we look deeply within each other.
She whispers to me, 'Go baby, it'll be okay.' we both smile.
We gently kiss, we pull away, I pick up my stuff.
I see all is well, until she turns away withdrawing.
She softly cries, I lower my head, and keep walking...
...Baby I am sorry, please forgive me...