Moon Child Poems
- Cheated operning my heart to you was the worst thing i could ...
- Ethiopia how fun it must be to be free to laugh to smile to...
- My Tears my tears are not for sadness they're for hate hate...
- My Suicide my suicide my pain my tears they laughed...
- Hello Its Me Are You There? hello again i need someone to ...
- Cry When i cry its like my soul is pouring out like all my...
- Silently Fuming silently fuming as i stare into the darkness...
I am a very odd soul I am pagan I am whimsical but most of all I am locked up inside. It seems like the only time I can really feel is when its pain... I am truly a twisted person. I don't doubt that. And all i wish is that the works I create impact a person and make them feel as I have felt. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Moon Child
operning my heart to you was the worst thing i could do
you cheated once i forgave you
you cheated twice i was a fool
now again i cannot forgive
leave me alone and let me live
dont ever hurt me kane thats what i said
but you did not hear that now i wish i was dead
you cheated you hurt you tore my soul apart
dont ever come near me it would break my heart
my torment my pain my depression
that fuels my fire this poem i write
i write because of you i never got a confession
but now i know there is no light
only sorrow pain and my cries in ...