Molly LaBelle Poems
- My Monsters But I think this is how it’s going to be. You ...
- Recovery I'm not sure how I got here. I was afraid of
- The Cold Most days Your smiling face brightens mine Just a ...
- To Grow Up Is To Fade Away 5 years old and always wanting a ...
- I Was Wrong (I Tried) I told you I could save you and you ...
- 60,000 Miles Of Veins There are 60,000 miles of veins in my ...
- I Think I Am I am not the pouring rain or the light ...
16. Drowning in my own disease. Writing is my thing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Molly LaBelle
But I think this is how it’s going to be.
You see, you cannot peel off your nose or cut off your head.
You cannot take the monsters out of me.
They are part of me, too.
They will be inside me or they will be surrounding me.
And you cannot take them without taking me too.
You cannot love me without loving them too.
(So leave them)