Molly Breadcrumb Poems
- Middle School Mayhem six grade, oh boy new places, new faces...
- Jump Rope Love my heart feels like it is playing jump rope in...
- Water And Me swimming is the like the moon and the sun for ...
- Where My Heart Stays, Part 2 One big sand beige house full of...
- Where My Hearty Stays One little white house full of love, ...
- Super Summer No more school I’m always swimming in the ...
- I Feel So Me I feel so… Happy and overjoyed where I see ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Molly Breadcrumb
Middle School Mayhem
six grade, oh boy
new places, new faces
here I come middle school
busy hallways and I’m already confused
I was hook
on middle school
clueless and clumsy was me
s.s. projects and foam model earths, yippy
I loved my English class
it was a bast
my pencil always glue to my hand
I play sax in the band
new found friends surround me
it filled me with glee
my whole life written in English class and middle ages fair
I won student of the year, that’s when I learned that people really care
that was my six grade ...