Molly Breadcrumb Poems
- Middle School Mayhem six grade, oh boy new places, new faces...
- Jump Rope Love my heart feels like it is playing jump rope in...
- Where My Heart Stays, Part 2 One big sand beige house full of...
- Where My Hearty Stays One little white house full of love, ...
- Super Summer No more school I’m always swimming in the ...
- I Feel So Me I feel so… Happy and overjoyed where I see ...
- It's Just Me I am Blue From the deep blue sea to the color ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Molly Breadcrumb
Middle School Mayhem
six grade, oh boy
new places, new faces
here I come middle school
busy hallways and I’m already confused
I was hook
on middle school
clueless and clumsy was me
s.s. projects and foam model earths, yippy
I loved my English class
it was a bast
my pencil always glue to my hand
I play sax in the band
new found friends surround me
it filled me with glee
my whole life written in English class and middle ages fair
I won student of the year, that’s when I learned that people really care
that was my six grade ...