Modou George Poems
- Winter's Bone Nicotined widows reminisce, Dainty dragons ...
- She'Ll Never Know She's the dream you try not to wake from, ...
- Stolen Glances Perspiring Eyes Nostalgic, Blinded by ...
- Homesick Man I miss to be, Back home in Kanifing, Sand ...
- Letter To My Unborn I'm sorry I had you so late in life, ...
- Placebo She looks at me with virgin eyes, My placebo, my ...
- Sincere Apologies Please forgive me, If I've ever said to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Modou George
Nicotined widows reminisce,
Dainty dragons bellow mist,
A cacophony of baritone moans, coughs and sniffs,
The dawn chorus,
It's the symphony of the sick,
Herald the arrival,
The sky crawler, ever earlier retires,
Cooling of the fire,
It's the prominence of darkness,
Ruling of the night,
Sinners stir from slumber,
To seek their provisions
In the shadows it provides,
For the relics cast aside,
It amplifies the loneliness and deepens the desire,
Like this now abandoned perch,
Perpetual in youth,
Adorned and hoary ...