Mimiko moruf oluwakayode
Mimiko moruf oluwakayode Poems
- Giant Of Africa Blessed thy be among the contries so great...
- Creole Black skin white mask does that make you white? heh...
- I Lost A Gem.(Part 1) I lost a gem too young to be deceived ...
- My Contrymen I think of my contry in red sadness mingle with...
- Abuja The land that flows with milk and honey where are ...
- A Hole In My Heart Go to her and apologise the word keep ...
- The Trip They arrived at the boarder the two lovers ...
Master Kayode was born into a muslim family in Ondo State. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mimiko moruf oluwakayode
Giant Of Africa
Blessed thy be
among the contries
so great and powerful
rich in culture
and natural endowment
truly, you are the giant of Africa
Hm! giant of Africa
you should be ashamed
for been called the giant of Africa
Isn't our flag green white green?
while green stand for food
and white for peace?
but now, green stand for famine
and white for war
Giant of Africa
heh heh heh
visa now becomes your lord
the land where
nigerian love to live
still, the tomtom of revolution
beats in our heart
for our ancestor to judge
both the ...