Mikael Ejdemyr Poems
- Arab-Israeli Blue Movie (Chara...
- A Bartender's Good-Night (Part... Sad bar each night a ...
- Deer People (for Simon & Ivan) Prohibited to ...
- Café The ladies at the table next to mine are ...
- Florence In 1274 (Characters #... Dante can use a smile! (the...
- Silence Of Bach Sensation of undisturbed
- Through The Airplane Window Kabul's night-lighting along the ...
Paraphrasing my own poem 'interpretation of Odin's hanging', I think of my poetic self as pierced by a spear, hanging upside-down from a horse of a terrifying one. I was born. And I live. The soul secret member of The Boërosia Literary and Phoolosophical Society. All poems translated from the Swedish by the author. Last name pronounced AY-dah-MEER. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mikael Ejdemyr
Arab-Israeli Blue Movie (Characters # 13)
An irresistible force strips the contending
parties at Gaza one night what
a demonizing act! eyes moving in
their sockets amorous
armours lips tongues
in missile light
easily Fatima spreads
her legs when
Yussuf occupies her
deeply into her fertile Golan heights
but to her c.nt's squeezing movements
he's still unwilling to give in