Mikael Ejdemyr Poems
- A Bartender's Good-Night (Part... Sad bar each night a ...
- Deer People (for Simon & Ivan) Prohibited to ...
- Café The ladies at the table next to mine are ...
- Florence In 1274 (Characters #... Dante can use a smile! (the...
- Silence Of Bach Sensation of undisturbed
- Arab-Israeli Blue Movie (Chara...
- Avignon May 9th 1327 (Characte... A pleasure-filled ...
Paraphrasing my own poem 'interpretation of Odin's hanging', I think of my poetical self as pierced by a spear, hanging upside-down from a horse of a terrifying one. I was born. And I live. The soul secret member of The Boërosia Literary and Phoolosophical Society. All poems translated from the Swedish by the author. Last name pronounced AY-dah-MEER. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mikael Ejdemyr
A Bartender's Good-Night (Part 1)
each night a collection of poems more & more tipsy
sensual female tongues at the board meeting here
& round able knights of the Four-Letter Words
emptied sonnets of glass
elegies of china with some leftovers
The night out is an unfinished poem
it still has a nice smell the long black hair of truth
along streets which are to be left streets to consider as former homes
A raw ditty is noticed here first when ceasing