michael Patrick clarke
michael Patrick clarke Poems
- Angel Heart. I see before my eyes divinity Gossamer shining ...
- A Snow Dream The snow Is falling The virgin land ...
- A Dream Take me to your river of dream A more beautiful ...
- My Butterfly My little butterfly So fragile In your ...
- The Cry Of Sadness Look to the sun, Hearts on the run, A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about michael Patrick clarke
I see before my eyes divinity
Gossamer shining wings before my eyes
The light of Love explodes before me
You are a child of paradise
I feel the heat of your desire
Passion shines within your eyes
Your Angel heart Is a living fire
The Angel heart It never dies
Smile for me my Angel heart
Lift me where the Angel's sing and play
The beating It shall ever start
You shall find yourself In the sun each day
Let there be a beauteous smile upon your face
From the light of Love's glory you shall never part
Let the world know your beauty and Angel grace