Merton Lee is the author of best-selling ebooks (a) One Thousand Gifts (Where Is God When It Hurts?) and (b) When Bad Things Happen to Good People (God is biting the bullet theodicy) . He is the well-known author of the Christian articles 'Footprints in the sand (New version year 2013) ' and 'Let's do something beautiful for God'. His poem 'The Road Not Taken' is read by thousands of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Reading Elizabeth Bishop's Poem 'One Art... -new-
- Human Nature -new-
- A Hidden Haiku Legend -new-
- Confession -new-
- Still Alive To Mourn A Hero -new-
- Willpower -new-
- Reading A Pebble of Matthew Arnold -new-
- Genesis Rekindled -new-
- A Castration Frightened Haiku -new-
- A Haiku Doing Reversed Engineering -new-
- Reading Philip Larkin's Poems (For 30 ye... -new-
- Are You An Escapist Poet? -new-
- A Dead Man With The Most Toys Is Still D... -new-
- Haiku breathing inside a hotel room -new-
- The Road Not Taken (On Reading Robert Fr...
- Phenomenal Woman (On reading Maya Angelo...
- Where's Your Poetic Voice?
- Did He Mess Up? (Nonconformist Haiku 12)
- The Snowman (on reading Wallace Stevens...
- Anecdote of a Jar (on reading Wallace S...
- Ways of Looking at a Blackbird (on read...
- What's Overaching Beyond The Night Sky? ...
- Is Poetry Barbaric? -new-
- Design (A Mini-Drama of Metamorphosis) ... -new-
- Nonconformist Haiku (1) (reading Emil...
- Dovetails -new-
- Empathetic Ghost (Nonconformist Haiku 7...
Comments about Merton Lee
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)