Melody Morningstar Poems
- When Life Gives You Lemons They say when life gives you ...
- My Love Left Me Broken Standing on a wooden porch Reaching ...
- The Beaten Woman A cry in the night Tumbles from her ...
- Death And Dying The knife cuts the skin Blood trickles down ...
- Life Goes On You die We mourn you Life goes on
- I Forget I forgot how to cry I forgot how to live I forgot ...
- You Killed Me Hear me im speaking at you and you don’t ...
I am 17 i am a very dark person when i write. let me see i have had 2 major heart operations and am looking at my 3rd. my mother passed away january 4,2004 and i live with my dad. i hate my family and i dont have many 'real' friends. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melody Morningstar
When Life Gives You Lemons
They say when life gives you lemons
What if u dont have a lemonade maker?
That is my prediciment with you my love
You are my lemon yet a have no lemonade maker
What am i to do with you?
I love you and you love me
yet you have no time for me
what did i do?