Maureen Pickford Poems
- Haiku (Three Snapshots) Rainbow Sunshine peeps through ...
- Purple Flared Pete It was still pitch-black at nine o'clock,...
- A Staycation Bright sunshine sparkles on the sea glimpsed ...
- Lovers Meet Through the dappled shade I explored the ways Of...
- Hunter Cat I could poke you with a big stick But still you ...
- Pretending The snow settles on the bourgeoning honeysuckle ...
- Haiku (Contemplating)
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Haiku (Three Snapshots)
Sunshine peeps through rain;
jewelled arc hangs in the air,
a crown overhead.
First butterfly flits
out of a blue April sky
air-kissed by sunlight.
Clouds wring out their rain,
birdbath overflows again,
wren bobs up refreshed.