Matthew Roeser Poems
- I Am My Father's Son And Daugh... On the eve of your ...
- The Love For A Daughter I look at you With your petunia ...
- Springtime In The Rockies Oh, New spring Solid rivers have ...
- Ode To A Heart
- When They Asked Me To Come Her... When they asked me to come ...
- The Heiress They were all covered in it thick and clingy, ...
- Sleep On Good Night The night sighs while I say my prayers ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matthew Roeser
I Am My Father's Son And Daughter
On the eve of your graduation
We sat mirroring each other
Sitting on cold steel warmed by hearts
A tailgate of remembrance
At dawns edge I dreamed a dream
Of before the great birth
A son who shone a sun
A woven life
As me but not
Of me but not
You were across the room
At times I shouted to deaf ears
Other times it was you shouting
But always love waved
Always love thirsted
And always together we drank
Tonight we drink again
And tip cans ice cold to our lips
The lips that whispered