Matthew Hunt Poems
- Sister Sister Sister, sister save my soul sister, ...
- Laughter Laughter is what we use to express joy. Laughter is...
- Two Souls One Heart We are here for the last time as we stare...
- Nothing Hurts Like Depression....
- My Dear Sister In Heaven, I Do...
- My Sweet Sweet Sister My heart aches with pain My eyes are ...
- Sister Please I know how you must be feeling. The thoughts ...
Hello and good bye are mere words that mean nothing friends mean nothing and are not needed in life. Friends merely hold you back in life as do emotions. If you wish to know me you may try but I will warn you now I may make you cry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matthew Hunt
save my soul
don't leave me alone.
he is here
he grows near.
hold me tight
put up a fight.
don't let go
stay with me.
don't please him
it's not worth it.
tell him no
please don't go.
please come back
take off that sack.
don't give in