Matthew English Poems
- Gender Is gender the question, For what does it matter? ...
- Fragility Fragility is; the smash of a glass, a fallen ...
- Amber Glow Gazing through the glass panes of a window across...
- Folk Folk uplifts ones mind and soul with the simple ...
- Please Please, please, please, let me get what i want- to ...
- Beauty There’s beauty in nature, the changing seasons, ...
- Parisian Haze Walking down such a familiar street, though in ...
“I can see you have a great deal of water in your personality. Water never waits. It changes shape and flows around things, and finds the secret paths no one else has thought about - the tiny hole through the roof or the bottom of the box. There's no doubt it's the most versatile of the five elements. It can wash away earth; it can put out fire; it can wear a piece of metal down and sweep it ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matthew English
Is gender the question,
For what does it matter?
To love is of spirit and mind, not
of petty labels set by the creator
of male or female.
To become infatuated is a sin,
not a sin of mind or soul,
but a sin of human nature that is now
perverted by our teacher.
My love, as i believe cannot be labelled
as those have made up,
A love of human and beauty
in any form as love,