Matthew English Poems
- Can I... Can I kiss you on the lips Can I feel you from the ...
- Mist~ As you disappear into the distance I can’t help but ...
- Friendship To Loneliness I have not the lover, nor the ...
- Gender Is gender the question, For what does it matter? ...
- Fragility Fragility is; the smash of a glass, a fallen ...
- Amber Glow Gazing through the glass panes of a window across...
- Folk Folk uplifts ones mind and soul with the simple ...
“I can see you have a great deal of water in your personality. Water never waits. It changes shape and flows around things, and finds the secret paths no one else has thought about - the tiny hole through the roof or the bottom of the box. There's no doubt it's the most versatile of the five elements. It can wash away earth; it can put out fire; it can wear a piece of metal down and sweep it ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matthew English
Can I kiss you on the lips
Can I feel you from the hips.
Can I peel off all your clothes
Can I touch you from your head to your toes.
Can I dominate you from above
Can I be enslaved from below.
Can I arouse you from your breasts
Can I taste all the rest.
Can I penetrate your void so wet
Can I thrust faster if you’ll let.
Can I moan and
Can I groan.
Can I defoul you beyond measure and
Can I shower you in ecstatic pleasure.
Can I leave you as a lover
Can I regard you like no other.
Can I call you my one and only true love
Can you be my angel