Masharia kanyari Poems
- Black To White I am death at the delivery room, I am ...
- I Am Number Two I am number two I always come second Not ...
- In A Perfect World You always had an eye for beefy men, But...
- The Player's Curse Remember that girl whose heart, You are ...
- Steps To Heaven Its like 2008 again, And I'm in love with ...
- Slightly Corrupted This Year I found my way back to the gym, ...
- Poems Vs Jewelry I massively used to covet your girl, How I...
Masharia Kanyari is a man's man and poetry is the half of his soul. He may not be a Picasso or a Mozart, but he need not be. When he conjures words to represent emotion and people unanimously relate to his art- his work as an artist is done. Thus, in that light he presents his poems to the world that has so generously provided him with material. God Bless you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Masharia kanyari
Black To White
I am death at the delivery room,
I am starvation in a restaurant,
I am poverty at the Vatican
I am always where I am not required,
but they cannot eliminate my kind,
The best they can do is eliminate me,
You are joy at a funeral,
You are guns to ammunition,
You are satisfaction to need,
You always appear where you are required,
You are hope to the hopeless,
You are beauty to beast
We are both not tough but we are strong
We are what black is to white,
We are who we are and that is where we meet,
Our family, Our team, ...