[PLEASE NOTE: All my poems are U.S. Copyrighted by date indicated at the bottom of the poem and all world-wide rights are reserved, including the right of translation into any language specifically to each and every poem and only to and for Mary Angela Douglas.]
I live in Winston Salem, North Carolina a beautiful town where people care deeply about the arts, including ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- He Keeps The Stencils Of The Living Day -new-
- Pink Candles Flare On A Rose-Decked Cake... -new-
- Beauty In The Room Marked 'All Her Own' -new-
- Transcribing These Doll Languages -new-
- Brocade -new-
- Whose Lacework Once Again -new-
- In The Kingdom Of Sweets Gone By -new-
- The Moment It All Turned To Sparkles -new-
- You Were In Love With The Opal Branching... -new-
- For The Romantic Poets In The Dissatisfi... -new-
- Interlude -new-
- Will They Never Know The Looking Glass W... -new-
- White Buffalo Annunciation
- Fairytale Capitals Guard The Chapters
- Canticle to Robin Williams
- You Should Have Been Painted In A Lilac ...
- In The Theatre Of Roses I Took My Seat
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies
- My Faberge Egg Is Hatching Little Stars
- Della Robbia And Other Things
- Philippe Petit: Balanced On His Best Day
- Twilight Corsage Of The King Of Heaven
- The Mermaid Predictions, The Future Of S...
- The Princess Recounts The History Of Ros...
- A Christmas Card From Me To You (A Littl...
- The Rose Red Sealing Wax On the Letter's...
- Speaking English
Comments about mary douglas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)